Thursday, March 3, 2011

Up and coming--Starting to GROW

My seeds are starting to take root.  I have been working to become an educator in sustainable gardening for a few years.  If you have heard me talk, you know I am passionate and have a philosophy of "LESS WORK--MORE PRODUCE!!!''  and I know now to do it.   The pictures are real.

If you have heard me talk, you know I throw a lot of info at you in as much time as I have and I talk fast to get as much in as possible. 

Good News, in the next few months the following will be added to this site or a new website that you will be directed to from here.

Coming:
more speaking engagements
audio recordings of my presentations, downloadable
slide shows to go with the audio recording, downloadable
Workshops where we will be doing installations and plantings

Then:
20 to 30 page booklets to go with each presentations.

If all that goes well--in about a year---A BOOK!!!

Happy day to all of you,

Roger

No comments:

Post a Comment